Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


Music is My Life
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Sunday, October 24, 2010 { 1 comments }
I love songs, musics and bands. But I can't play any music instrument. Hahah.. Listening to them is so much easier.

Just mention it.
Clarinet..? maybe I'll play it like Squidward Tentacles >.<
Guitar..? nope. I wish I can.
Piano or Keyboard..? nor of them.
Drum..? .... neither.

And.. the days turned great ... my moods became sooo good. I almost played Rock/pop or beat songs all the time. They made me wanna scream out at the bathroom. I mean, I love singing specially at that place while taking a bath. :)


 

I love taking a breakfast/lunch or dinner with some musics in my phones. Oops.. I mean with mp3's inside it.

I learn some science lessons i.e math, phisics or chemicals with musics too... of course when I am at home. I wonder why my senior high school's lesson don't start a lesson with musics. Maybe it will be awesome, just like I was in Junior High. Well, I missed my junior high school..

I always turn on a music before I'm going to sleep.

That's why music is my life. :)

Wanna see my mp3's playlist..?
Well, I got no Ipod yet. :'(

Avril Lavigne - Best Damn Thing
Big Bang - With U ........korean.
Big Bang - Oh My Friend ........korean.
Black Eyed Peas - Rock That Body
Black Eyed Peas - I Gotta Feeling
BoA - Eat You UP
Chris Brown ft. Lil Wayne - I Can Transform ya
Emily Osment - All the Way Up
Eminem - Not Afraid 
Green Day - Know your Enemy
Jay Sean - Down
Ke$ha - Blah blah blah
Ke$ha - Hungover
Ke$ha - Tick Tock
Ke$ha - Kiss N Tell
Koda Kumi - SUPERSTAR ........japanese.
Lady Gaga ft. Beyonce - Telephone
McFLY - Party Girl
Linkin Park - Crawling
Miley Cyruz - Breakout
Miley Cyruz - Party In the USA
Muse - Supermassive Black Hole
Omarion ft. Gucci Mane - Get It In
Pixie Lott - Gravity
Pixie Lott - Fuck You
Rihanna - Don't Stop the Music
Seung Ri ( Big Bang ) - Strong Baby ........korean.
SS501 - Let Me be The ONE
The Ting Tings - Great DJ
Timberland - If We Ever Meet Again
Will.I.Am - I Like to Move It
Yui - To Mother ........japanese.
2AM - I Did/Was Wrong ........korean.
3OH3! ft Ke$ha - My First Kiss
4minute - Hot Issue ........korean.
4minute - HUH ........korean.

Labels: , ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh