Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


Twilight in Pet Society
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Wednesday, October 27, 2010 { 2 comments }

Have you ever play Pet Society on Facebook..? It's funny to know that the game used Edward Cullen and Bella Swan as vampire's wig models at the shop. Kinda weird but it's cool ! O.o




I love playing this cute game. And..  I am a Twilight fan.
So... here I am in a big-big-grin !!  :D
Click here for details.

The main of the game is : we have to care a cute pet who has we designed before. We play as this pet.  And.. we have to make them alive. Just like giving some foods, clothes, put some furnitures in their room, change the room, plant some flowers/vegetables or trees at the garden and wait in couple of days to harvest. Another option is: we ( I mean as a pet ) can have a little cute 'pet'. So I call it pet-in-pet game. :)

 Edward and Bella


P.S I didn't see Jacob Black around in Pet Society website. 'Cuz I guess it's a Halloween full of vampires week. I just wanna say: GOODBYE werewolves !! I'll miss you sooooooo much. I wish, there will be a werewolves week and I'll collect all things about Jacob Black ! :3

Labels:





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh