Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


I Need a Break
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Saturday, October 23, 2010 { 3 comments }
School, Tests, Homeworks, Remedy, Books, Biology... etc. These things has succed to make me stressed out ! Okay.. I am nerd.. I mean, I love novels ! But yet.. I can't love school books as the same as novels. So, why are the authors of the school books won't write the subject material lesson with a long story end of love like in novels or comics..? Hahah.. LOL !




Wanna see my scores in the last mid semester test..?

Here it is:
Sosiology 86
Physics 88
Economy 98
History 86
Chemical 90
Biology 86
Pkn 78
English 88
Bahasa Indonesia 80
Math (18x5) 90



Arghhh... !!! Please don't read my Geography scores !! >.<

And...
Tomorrow's SUNDAY !!
I love Sunday sooooooo much !!!! >______<
I'm gonna hangin' out with my friends...  YEAH !!
Maybe we'll go to somewhere I belong.. PM beach ! It means "Red Island" in English.^^

But.. 
First:  I have to face IQ test. Is it really important ..? I dunno. But I'm gonna try my best. :)
Try this IQ test for online :)
Second: I have no rubber eraser. ...can't find it..  I'm forget where I put that small thing... Ugh.. D:
Third: My friends are 26 totall but they all won't be complete 'cuz Deka is in Sragen. hiks.. TT_TT
Forth: I have no moneys... hiks.. poor me ! :x

After all, I can't wait for 2morrow !! =DD

Labels: , , ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh