Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


Love Sunday
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Sunday, October 10, 2010 { 2 comments }

I LOVE SUNDAY !! i'm yelling
The reason is : I can do what I want at my lovely home. But actually.. it's a tragic you know. Tomorrow I'll face Physics exam. Oh GOD ! Don't remind me about it... 'cuz I really wanna have fun..!! even for a very-little-time...

Anyway.. I had a nice time with my Dad.  
Note: we never have a little time like the day-for-daughter-and-Dad before. i'm not lying

Unintentionally.. I was asked by Dad to help him gave some feed for the fish. Yup.. I did it with a pleasure. When it had finished... I tried to play with the fish. I touched them and hold them for a while. It was a bit funny to see-their-mouth looked-like "Ooo-em-ooo-em". Hahaha... ! LOL

Maybe.. they tried to get some water-oxygen in the air but they can't. Sorry fish ! :p


Look ! I tried to catch the fish. ^_^


-PM

Labels: , ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh