Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


#nomention
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Sunday, June 16, 2013 { 0 comments }
Seems like you're having a great time. Finding strangers that soon will be your new friends. That's great though you could smile out there without me :') But that's okay since you are who you are. I can't change that. :') Just remember when you're happy, i'm feeling the same way :')

#nomention ended.




"We're partner. i'm just a part when you're apart. And we're completing each other~"


P.S. Heyy you out there! Yes, you~
You know what?
I miss you.

Labels: , , ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh