Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


Survive
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Sunday, October 17, 2010 { 1 comments }
Long time no post.. !
Gomenasai~
By the way... the mid-semester-test is over ! Yeah !!! Rock Lee yells

I guess..  the test days is like a hell for students like me. =='
and I've passed it. Now I'm still alive. hehehe...

I found these funny pictures. Hope you'll like it. ^^



Cat : Why are you watching me like THAT...? Have you bored to be alive..?
Mouse : Wha..?! I'm NOT watching YOU, but you're watching ME...!!

---->





Cat : Are you CRAZY..?! You're just a TINY creatures. How dare you..?!
Mouse : I'm NOT afraid of YOU !

--->



Cat : What the Hell ?!! You're UGLY and TINY ! How could you against me HUH..??! I'll beat you down and scratch you into pieces !!
Mouse : Oh NOOOOOOO..... !!!


--->


Mouse : IDIOT cat !! I'll fight you BACK ! Get these snow to calm you down. Dash..!! GOTCHA..!!
Cat : Hey..!! STOP it NOW !! Oh.. my eyes... it hurts.


And then.. the cat is running away from the black mouse. See..? Anyone has to be survive. :D



Source: http://beehyeni.wordpress.com/

Labels: , , ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh