Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


It's About the Question
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Monday, October 11, 2010 { 0 comments }

I found a little funny question this morning. It was about Technology test.

As you know.. I had to face Middle Semester test in this week. i'm crying

Check this out !
What we have to do if the computer in a state hangs / crashes ....

a. pray to God and hope that the computer is not broken
b. take a hammer and then beat it to the CPU seven times
c. Just slam it down
Just use your logic and what will you choose from the choices above.. :D

Oh.. I almost forget..
there were two more choices...

d. press Ctrl + Alt + Del alternately
e. press Ctrl + Alt + Del simultaneously

Wanna see my choice..?
Actually.. I wanna choose "b" or "c" 'cuz I really wanna do it sometimes.. hehe :D

But.. at last, I chose "e". Was I wrong..? i don't know

-PM

Labels: , ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh