Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


The Rain
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Saturday, October 09, 2010 { 2 comments }


It's raining right now..
Do you know what..?
It's really cold ! OMG~ I'm NOT lying... http://www.emocutez.com


I have to wear a blanket to warm my body... yeah.. try to imagine me wear a blanket and sit in front of a computer....  Maybe it's rather weird... but I don't care...
I text it again: I hate this damn-rain... it's COLD !





***



Here is another Rain..





Bi Rain by PM



Bi Rain.
I think.. he is cute enough. hehehe...  http://www.emocutez.com
I started to know him when i watched Full House- a Korean drama ( South Korea ). And.. he is a singer too... ! My GOD~ try to listen his song - September, 12nd !

-PM

Labels: ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh