Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


Mr Bean the Avatar
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Wednesday, October 20, 2010 { 1 comments }
Ever imagine how if Mr Bean becomes an actor in Avatar The Movies...?

I found this funny pic at Google.com. It shows that Mr Bean grins in a face editted like avatar. All of his faces are blue. Hahah.. LOL. :D


Avatar the Movie

Honestly.. I haven't watched Avatar the movie. But surely I know that all of the actors are blue. So.. I wish I could see it someday.. 'cuz I'm still busy for school like extracurricular programs or Tests and Exams. I'm really busy ! I just wanna share this: I got an emergency for my Geography test.  :'(

Ugh.. forget about that! =,='

Here we GOOO..!! :D



LOL !!


Labels: , ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh