Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


Lost in The Echo
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Thursday, October 10, 2013 { 0 comments }
When i finally set things up, I suddenly realize that I can't.
How hard it could be?
It takes everything in me not to contact you.

How sad ?
Yup. Pathetic.

Block you? Lock my mind ? No. I barely can. All I ever wanted was getting away from you. Why is it so hard? Those time we had, all those places.. It all keeps reminding me everything about us.

I'm a robot remember? I can't even give a name what my feeling is. Hollow.. Everything's unpredictable. Strange. At one point I want to push you away, on the other hand I want to drag you closer. Is that my fault?
Now what? You've got a level up..
Just tell me what should I do.


 P.s. I've gone mad.

Labels:





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh