Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


Another Story
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Thursday, September 30, 2010 { 2 comments }
It's English time ! Here, I wanna tell you about a story. I guess, it's a kind of sad story. So, let's figure it out~ ^__^

It was 9 p.m yeah!! There's my NAME !-PM in a winter season. Andrea was walking along the street all alone. Her dress was wet and she felt cold. Her bare feet stepped tremble and her weak hand held a big box. It was full filled by candles. The ten years old girl was a candle seller who didn't have a house and a family.

She looked so sad while she had walked around the town to sell her candles but none of them were sold..! She felt cold, tired, and hungry, for she didn't have enough money to have some food. In front of a closed store, she stopped and laid her body down. After a while ,she got up because she couldn't stand the cold weather. Then she lit up her candle to warm her cold body. She tried to sleep and forgot her hunger.

In the middle of the night, Andrea was picked up by an angel from heaven. She was laid down in a warm and comfortable place. On the next morning, her death body was found by people in front of the store.

How was it? Pretty nice isn't it? Yeah.. I wanna cry..! T_T
Positive: we have to be happy 'cuz we can live peacefully in this world. But I'll think about it twice when the test-days come!
Oh... I wanna cry..!!!
Again... :'(

Ps. I'll get my result test for Physics, tomorrow.
Wish me luck ! T,T
I hate remidy test !!

-PM

Labels: ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh