Hi there! I'm PM. Stands for Putri Maura. Eighteen. 161 cm tall and 50++kg weigh. Welcome to my blog ;)

View my profile ?

HOME



Tweets

Tweets by @putrimaura


Followers

Mind to follow this blog?



Creditos
© HNIE 2013 - The template and f(x) banners were made by Hanie. Slider codes from nivo. Thanks to pixel-diary for the pixels and icons.


A Novel : The Host
WRITTEN BY -PM- ON Friday, August 13, 2010 { 2 comments }
Hi guys..!
PM here...

Well, have you read Stephanie Meyer's novel, tittled "Twilight Saga" ? (it's devided into 4 series) Actually I've read two of them, which Twilight i.e the first series and New Moon the second ones. I like them both. Sadly, I never read Eclipse and The Breaking Dawn which the third and the forth of Twilight Saga series. Hiks... :'(
But, I'll be fine 'cuz I'll watch Eclipse on the movie. :)

Anyway, The Host is another novel of Stephanie Meyer. Fortunately, I found it at School's library for free. Yeah! I was very happy-until this moment, 'cuz I'm holding it now. Heheheh.. >_<


http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/thehost.html
Beautiful eye. But, Hey! Her eye watch me ! Argh..!! (Hope I can sleep well tonight )




The Host
Melanie Stryder refuses to fade away.
Our world has been invaded by an unseen enemy. Humans become hosts for these invaders, their minds taken over while their bodies remain intact and continue their lives apparently unchanged. Most of humanity has succumbed.
When Melanie, one of the few remaining "wild" humans is captured, she is certain it is her end. Wanderer, the invading "soul" who has been given Melanie's body, was warned about the challenges of living inside a human: the overwhelming emotions, the glut of senses, the too vivid memories. But there was one difficulty Wanderer didn't expect: the former tenant of her body refusing to relinquish possession of her mind.
Wanderer probes Melanie's thoughts, hoping to discover the whereabouts of the remaining human resistance. Instead, Melanie fills Wanderer's mind with visions of the man Melanie loves—Jared, a human who still lives in hiding. Unable to separate herself from her body's desires, Wanderer begins to yearn for a man she has been tasked with exposing. When outside forces make Wanderer and Melanie unwilling allies, they set off on a dangerous and uncertain search for the man they both love.

Is this a good novel to read?
I don't know. And yet, I have not read this novel. ('cuz I'm still sit down in front of my computer. lol).
Let me see how it goes.

Source : http://www.stepheniemeyer.com/thehost.html

Labels: ,





PROFILE FAQ HERE AFFIES FREE PAGE Twitter refresh